Wednesday 1 September 2010

FD Participant uses knowledge gained from FD Course to impact peers.






When I got in contact with the Youth Action for Change I knew it was going to be a lifetime experience that will positively impact my life. The introduction of courses during the FD project was of immense benefit, one of the courses we did then was on communications and writing especially on blogging.


Since the course I have been a blogger and an author of three books, August 14th specifically, I passed on the knowledge by organizing a creative writing workshop for young people and over 21 of them came from different locations around my region.
We had three guest lecturers the prominent been a USA best selling fiction author DR Sherri Lewis who was the main resource person and other includes Mr. Alexander Ighoro and Chima Ochemba.


The participants were happy about the course and requested for more of those forum to be created and were willing to sign up for an online course.
Ogaga E. Maxwell

Dare 2 Dream Youth Initiative
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria

No comments: